Skip to Content
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound stew beef
- 1 cup celery, cut in chunks
- 1 cup carrots, cut in chunks
- 1 cup potatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 cup beets, cut in chunks
- 4 cups beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium high heat.
- Add garlic, onions, beef, celerty, carrots, potatoes and beets and saute until slightly tender and fragrant and beef is cooked through.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for one to two hours.
Recipe Card powered by