Skip to Content
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound stew beef
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 cup water
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium high heat.
- Add garlic, onions, celery, beef, carrots and potatoes and saute until slightly tender and fragrant and beef is cooked through.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for one to two hours.
- Add Home Made Noodles or Herbed Dumplings to this recipe to make it even better.
- To thicken add cornstarch and water to a shaker cup, shake well.
- Add mixture to soup and stir until thickened.
Recipe Card powered by